The Resiliency Grant for May will open at Noon on 5-19-21 and close on 5-31-21 at 11:59 PM (or when application capacity has been reached). Please review the grant offerings at https://www.cincinnatieec.com/eec/grantfundingprograms/
Once the Resiliency Fund applications have reached its application limit it will close and no more Grant applications will be accepted.
You can contact us Grants@gcmination.org if you have questions.
The Resiliency Fund Team
GCM-I-Drive IDA Saving Program
Through a partnership with the Community Action Agency, GCMI has a vehicle purchase saving program called GCM-I-Drive IDA Program. The program provides an opportunity to save for the purchase of a vehicle for eligible low-to-moderate income participants, enabling them to obtain or keep employment. Participants will need to save up to $1,333 in an Individual Development Account (IDA). Once the targeted amount is obtained, the agency will match their savings at $2 dollars for every $1 dollar saved, totaling up to $4,000. Once the savings goal has been reached, the participant will be able to purchase a vehicle from a designated dealership.
Welcome to the start of your entrepreneur discovery! Do you want to learn how to create a plan to launch your concept, and want to deepen your thought process on how to attract and keep customers? Then, these hybrid course is for you!
Great for: Startup/ Advanced Entrepreneurs or idea-ready business owners, and/or small businesses who are ready to launch and looking for education, access to capital and business structuring.
Our Ice House Entrepreneurship Program is a 9- week hybrid program meaning the traditional classroom can be online training and in-person. Our blended Ice House Entrepreneur program is facilitated using an online learning platform and classroom labs that run typical twice a week currently on Zoom because of COVID-19 Guidelines.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities that others overlook
- Transform a simple idea into a sustainable success
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset as a life-skill
- Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs
Additionally what should students expect?
• Master the eight entrepreneurial mindset lessons as outlined in the book "Who Owns the Ice House" by Clifton Taulbert
• Have access to online interaction with experienced classroom facilitators and coaches via Zoom
• Meet one-on-one virtually with facilitators to reach your full potential
• Interact and receive ongoing support from peers who are on a similar journey
• Develop or re-engage your entrepreneurial spirit
Online Delivery Options:
Digital Classroom (9) weekly 2- hour sessions (twice a week) Time: 6:30-8:30pm (evenings only)
• Weekly reading and content discussion sessions
• Required Homework submitted through IHEP Classroom
• Related "Real World" activities
• Multiple Choice Assessment assess your basic knowledge and comprehension
• Virtual Whiteboard Canvas Coaching
• Personal Experience – Reflection survey on your entrepreneurial learning experience