GCMI is a proud partner of the Grant you have inquired about or applied for recently. If you have questions or need assistance with your business please contact GCMI and someone from our team will be in touch.
You can contact us Grants@gcmination.org if you have questions.
GCMI Grant Support Team
New Location Inquiry Questionnaire Form- November 2023
New Location Inquiry Questionnaire Form is designed to support black and brown minority businesses that need support for locating or relocating their business to a brick-and-mortar space. This initial inquiry is to gather information for discussion and planning purposes.
Please complete the form and you will be contacted to set up a meeting to discuss your business needs. This application is only for inquiry purposes.
This program is administered by the Greater Cincinnati Microenterprise Initiative (GCMI). All communication for this program will initially be by email initially.
Thanks for your inquiry!
Executive Director, GCMI
Welcome to the start of your entrepreneur discovery! Do you want to learn how to create a plan to launch your concept, and want to deepen your thought process on how to attract and keep customers? Then, these hybrid course is for you!
Great for: Startup/ Advanced Entrepreneurs or idea-ready business owners, and/or small businesses who are ready to launch and looking for education, access to capital and business structuring.
Our Ice House Entrepreneurship Program is a 9- week hybrid program meaning the traditional classroom can be online training and in-person. Our blended Ice House Entrepreneur program is facilitated using an online learning platform and classroom labs that run typical twice a week currently on Zoom because of COVID-19 Guidelines.
Participants will learn to:
- Identify and evaluate business opportunities that others overlook
- Transform a simple idea into a sustainable success
- Embrace an entrepreneurial mindset as a life-skill
- Identify and overcome self-limiting beliefs
Additionally what should students expect?
• Master the eight entrepreneurial mindset lessons as outlined in the book "Who Owns the Ice House" by Clifton Taulbert
• Have access to online interaction with experienced classroom facilitators and coaches via Zoom
• Meet one-on-one virtually with facilitators to reach your full potential
• Interact and receive ongoing support from peers who are on a similar journey
• Develop or re-engage your entrepreneurial spirit
Online Delivery Options:
Digital Classroom (9) weekly 2- hour sessions (twice a week) Time: 6:30-8:30pm (evenings only)
• Weekly reading and content discussion sessions
• Required Homework submitted through IHEP Classroom
• Related "Real World" activities
• Multiple Choice Assessment assess your basic knowledge and comprehension
• Virtual Whiteboard Canvas Coaching
• Personal Experience – Reflection survey on your entrepreneurial learning experience